FK Irons AL13 Exactor III Aluminium Tattoo Machine in Black - Soft ShaderSKU FK-EXIII-BLK-SOFSHA-STK
Please note, FK Iron Build Your Own machines are custom made to order. The lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks.
FK Irons Exactor III machine with a Black coloured frame set up as a soft shader.
The AL 13 Exactor III pushes anything from a single needle to a 50 mag. While this machine has some serious force, it will let you work multiple passes without causing excessive trauma thanks to the way FK Irons tune each machine.
- New Guillotine Vise mechanism with 5 point clamping provides a secure grip on all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- Inlaid steel rear yoke provides increased connection and provides multiple positioning options for ultimate contact with clip cords
- Connection: Comes with both RCA and Standard Clip Cord Input
- Revised frame geometry for increased sturdiness and less vibration.
- Fallen King's 1.5 Coil System
- Aluminium: 7075-T6 - Aircraft Aluminium
- Weight (g): 128!!!
NB: FK Iron machines require a secure connection and so if using a clip cord, we recommend using a high tension clip cord for optimum performance.
The list goes on for the great artists out there who swear by FK Irons. Nikko Hurtado uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD tattooing Dia De los Muertos, Mike DeVries also uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD "Animal Style". Johan Finne, Victor Portugal, Petri Syrjala and many other great artists from around the world also use FK Irons.
|Cable Not Included
|RCA/Clip cord not included and must be bought separately.
Orders will be dispatched the same working day if ordered before 15:00 (UPS) or 19:30 (DPD). Order up to 14:15 on Sunday for Monday delivery with DPD.
We offer free delivery to all mainland UK addresses for orders over £100 ex VAT, with prices starting from as little as £5.95 for delivery elsewhere.
Please click here to view our warranty details.