Neotat Original Tattoo Machine in GreenSKU NEOTAT-GRN
Neotat machines are consistent, smooth running rotary tattoo machines that have a unique mechanism that produces a perfectly straight linear motion.
- Short Stroke length is 1.8mm. This machine is good for those artists who like running a short stroking machine and works well for light shading in tattoo work and also a favorite in permanent cosmetics for producing the smudgy effect.
- Standard Stroke length is 2.5mm. This machine is a good all-round tool for doing both lining and shading work.
- Long Stroke length is 3.5mm. This machine is the choice for those artists who like a long running machine. This is the most powerful in the series and it really packs in the colour.
Each machine weighs only 5.6oz (approx. 160g); the lighter weight, ergonomic design and low level of vibration help to cut down on the fatigue typically experienced with long tattoo sessions.
Easy to disassemble and clean, Neotat machines allow you to spend less time on your machines, and more time tattooing. Maintenance is minimal - oiling is required after every 200 hours of use and machine comes with a guide clip as standard, which holds the needle bar in place, thus eliminating the need for rubber bands for this purpose.
- Quiet operation
- Low Vibration
- Efficient - low power consumption
- Guide Clip - eliminates the need for rubber bands
- Autoclavable machine body
- Ergonomic & well-balanced
- Compatability: All Standard needles, tubes and most power supplies
- Low maintenance
- Weight: 5.6oz / 160g
- Billet machined from 6061 alloy aluminium
Please select the stroke length and connection type you require.
All orders completed before 18:15 on a working day will be dispatched the same day via the delivery service requested if you have chosen DPD as your courier. If you have selected UPS as your courier, the cut off for same day dispatch will be 15:00.
We offer free delivery to all mainland UK addresses for orders over £50 ex VAT, with prices starting from as little as £3.95 for delivery elsewhere.
Please click here to view our warranty details.