FK Irons AL13 Exactor III Aluminium Tattoo Machine in BlackSKU FK-EXIII-BLK
FK Irons Exactor III machine in Black.
The AL 13 Exactor III has been brought to you upon so many requests from FK Iron users. Not only is it re-made in 7075 aircraft aluminium but we also redesigned it completely. Super compact and powerful, yet very well balanced.
The Exactor III pushes anything from a single needle to a 50 mag. While this machine has some serious force, it will let you work multiple passes without causing excessive trauma thanks to the way FK Irons tune each machine.
- New Guillotine Vise mechanism with 5 point clamping provides a secure grip on all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- Inlaid steel rear yoke provides increased connection and provides multiple positioning options for ultimate contact with clip cords
- Connection: Comes with both RCA and Standard Clip Cord Input
- Revised frame geometry for increased sturdiness and less vibration.
- Fallen King's 1.5 Coil System
- Aluminium: 7075-T6 - Aircraft Aluminium
- Weight (g): 128!!!
NB: FK Iron machines require a secure connection and so if using a clip cord, we recommend using a high tension clip cord for optimum performance.
The list goes on for the great artists out there who swear by FK Irons. Nikko Hurtado uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD tattooing Dia De los Muertos, Mike DeVries also uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD "Animal Style". Johan Finne, Victor Portugal, Petri Syrjala and many other great artists from around the world also use FK Irons.
Please note, FK Iron Build Your Own machines are custom made to order. The lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks.
All orders completed before 18:15 on a working day will be dispatched the same day via the delivery service requested if you have chosen DPD as your courier. If you have selected UPS as your courier, the cut off for same day dispatch will be 15:00.
We offer free delivery to all mainland UK addresses for orders over £100 ex VAT, with prices starting from as little as £3.95 for delivery elsewhere.
Please click here to view our warranty details.