Spektra Halo2 Crossover in Cosmic Storm (Special Edition)SKU SPEK-HAL2CR-COSST
The Halo2 Crossover in Cosmic Storm is a hand-crafted special edition of the popular rotary tattoo machine. FK Irons used a labour-intensive anodising process on both the machine body and its MotorBolt to create an intricate design that is unique for every machine.
The one machine that handles it all! The Spektra Halo2 Crossover has been designed to push cartridges as well as standard needles. The Floating Collet Vice System on the Halo2 Crossover allows you to use any grip on the market: screw on grips and grips with a traditional backstem, so you can use it with cartridge grips as well as grips for standard tattoo needles. It has never been easier to change from cartridges to standard needles!
- Colour: Cosmic Storm
- Needle Clip-On and Stabiliser System: no need for grommets.
- Adjustable stroke with three preset locking strokes: You can go from 2.8 mm to 4 mm with ease.
- Adjustable give, optimised for flawless response with cartridges and standard needles alike.
- Up to 4 mm of give travel
- Floating Collet Vice System that allows artists to use any grip in the market: Screw on grips as well as standard grips
- Slip-on StrokeWheel MotorBolt style is compatible with Halo 1 Motors
- Comes with 2.8, 3.4 and 4 mm StrokeWheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and even less vibration.
- You can use the Halo2 with the same Motorbolt as used on the Spektra Edge X and Spektra Direkt if you remove the Hex Spinner and install the cam.
- Made in the USA
All orders completed before 18:15 on a working day will be dispatched the same day via the delivery service requested if you have chosen DPD as your courier. If you have selected UPS as your courier, the cut off for same day dispatch will be 15:00.
We offer free delivery to all mainland UK addresses for orders over £100 ex VAT, with prices starting from as little as £3.95 for delivery elsewhere.
Please click here to view our warranty details.