Killer Ink are thrilled to bring you the highly sought after Neotat Original Tattoo Machine Range.
NeoTat Tattoo Machines are consistent, smooth running machines that have a unique mechanism that produces a perfectly straight linear motion.
This is the Neotat Original Tattoo Machine in Red with a Standard 2.5mm Stroke. This machine is a good all-round tool for doing both lining and shading work. Neotat Originals are also available in Short 1.8mm, and Long 3.5mm Stroke.
- Short Stroke length is 1.8mm. This machine is good for those artists who like running a short stroking machine and works well for light shading in tattoo work and also a favorite in permanent cosmetics for producing the smudgy effect.
- Long Stroke length is 3.5mm. This machine is the choice for those artists who like a long running machine. This is the most powerful in the series and it really packs in the color.
Each machine weighs only 5.6 oz (approx. 160g); the lighter weight, ergonomic design and low level of vibration help to cut down on the fatigue typically experienced with long tattoo sessions.
Easy to disassemble and clean, NeoTat machines allow you to spend less time on your machines, and more time tattooing. Maintenance is minimal - oiling is required after every 200 hours of use and machine comes with a guide clip as standard, which holds the needle bar in place, thus eliminating the need for rubber bands for this purpose.
- Quiet operation
- Low Vibration
- Efficient - low power consumption
- Guide Clip - Eliminates the need for rubber bands
- Autoclavable machine body
- Ergonomic & well-balanced
- Compatability: All Standard needles, tubes and most power supplies
- Low maintenance
- Weight: 5.6 oz / 160g
- Billet machined from 6061 alloy aluminum
- 3 Different Stroke Sizes available; 1.8, 2.5 and 3.5mm